Survival Systems’ high-fidelity wind fans provide an unparalleled level of performance, flexibility, and realism to creating real-like environmental scenarios in a controlled training environment. An impressively powered fiber reinforced nylon high-performance rotor is combined with SEW quality TEFC motors to make variable speed driven wind speeds of 0-30kts at 30 feet easily attainable. Units are standard with in / out foreign object screens, and vibration monitor interlocks.Request a Quote
- Powder coated cone and structure for excellent corrosion resistance, custom color scheme available on request
- Adjustable positioning base, floor mounted poolside, wall mounted
- Combined with SSL’s control cabinet, each unit is individually protected with state-of-the-art residual current monitoring as well as standby insulation monitoring
- Light, moderate, heavy steady as well as light, moderate, heavy gusty routines are included and can be customized to meet client preferences
- 60” (152cm) axial length x 50” (127cm) Intake Diameter.
- 200 – 2500 rpm, variable speed driven via WI-CN control cabinet.